We're Looking For Dynamic, Hard Working Team Members
The Papé Group started as a family business in 1938, and though we've grown quite a bit, our family values are still what drives the business today. It's our mission to be the premier capital equipment dealer across the west coast by providing products that offer exceptional value, backed by consistent, quality customer service.
We understand our success is dependent on having a team that shares our values and is passionate about the work we do. If that sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
Why You’ll Love Working at Papé
At Papé, we pride ourselves on taking care of our members and ensuring their health and family come first. To support that vision, we provide our members with excellent benefits and ensure they have the resources and support they need no matter what life throws their way.
(Benefit Information listed below is for full-time, non-union members only)
401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company has a 401(k) retirement plan that includes company matching.
- The plan is managed and invested by Fidelity Investments with many funds to choose from. Engineered Products, a Papé Company offers 401(k) and Roth 401(k) options.
Long-Term Disability Coverage
- You have the option to purchase long-term disability coverage at group plan rates.
Brand, Reputation & Equipment
- Our parent company, Papé has been a family-owned and operated company since 1938, and is the leading capital equipment dealer in the West. With end-to-end solutions to serve our customers, we pride ourselves on providing consistent, quality, customer service.
- Papé is partnered with the best brands in the industry such as John Deere, Hyster/Yale, Kenworth, Ditch Witch, Overhead Door, and many others.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- This is a pre‐tax savings account for unreimbursed medical expenses and dependent care expenses, up to IRS maximums.
- You can participate in the FSA plan in December following your hire date.
Training, Development & Advancement
- At Engineered Products, a Papé Company, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set, work experience, and advance your career.
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company is backed by our manufacturer-provided training and resources, as well as in-house training programs, to ensure members are successful in their career and continually learning on the job.
Life Insurance Coverage
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company provides $15,000 of life insurance coverage at no cost to you.
- You also have the option to purchase additional life insurance coverage for yourself.
Member Assistance Program
- We are committed to helping you maintain a healthy and fulfilling life, and to support this, we provide each member with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- At no cost to you, this plan can assist you with counseling, consultation and support by phone, legal assistance, financial consultation, identity theft consultation, and referrals and resources for child care, elder care, and pet care.
Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company provides excellent health benefits and coverage with low deductibles, copays, and annual out of pocket maximums for you and your family through a PPO health plan.
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company has very affordable monthly costs for these plans, with options to cover your family in whatever manner works best for you.
Progressive Vacation Plans
- We encourage all our members to have a good work-life balance which is why Engineered Products, a Papé Company provides excellent vacation plans for our members.
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
Rewarding Opportunities in our Growing Company
- Engineered Products, a Papé Company has approximately 100 members in Washington, Oregon, and California, and our parent company Papé has 4,400+ members, 160+ stores, and operates in 9 western states including California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii, Arizona and Alaska.
- As Papé grows, so do the roles for our members. Whether it be advancing in your current position or taking on a new one, we constantly strive to move your career forward.
Working as a Papé Technician
Hear From Our Team
We Are Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Recruiting Department at 520-PAPEJOB (phone) or 541-681-5354 (fax).
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.